Brock Quality Means Secure Storage and More for Your Money
Brock's line of non-stiffened hopper-bottom bins are designed to meet a variety of needs.
Ladder Safety Cage is standard for ladders on bins with an eave height of over 20 feet (6.1 meters).
Side ladders allow plenty of space between rungs and bin wall for a secure footing.
|view all photos|
Below is a sampling of the many unique Brock features offered on BROCK® Non-Stiffened Hopper-Bottom Bins:
- A grain bin-style roof with a higher load rating is standard on larger diameter hopper bin models; economical feed bin-style roof is standard for smaller models.
- BROCK® Eave-Vent System provides more total bin ventilation and eliminates roof cuts.
- Gravity roof ventilators provide free air movement into the bin. Round mushroom-style (shown) and elbow-style vents are available.
- Top quality prime steel sidewall body sheets with a tensile strength up to 65 ksi (448 Mpa).
- Identification codes on every body sheet identify manufacturing date, part number, and steel gauge.
- Sidewalls are assembled using Brock's high-strength Grade 8.2 bin seal bolts with special JS1000™ weather-resistant coating.
- Optional Grade 8.2 polypropylene-encapsulated head bolts provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Optional sidewall ladders, as well as safety cages and rest platforms are designed to meet or exceed relevant OSHA standards when installed properly and are fabricated from galvanized steel for long-lasting service.
- Ladder safety cage is standard for ladders on bins with an eave height of over 20 feet (6.1 meters).
- Side ladders allow plenty of space between rungs and bin wall for a secure footing.
- Brock’s ACCESS PLUS® Hopper Access Door gives easy access to the interior of the holding bin’s hopper.
- Sturdy “X” bracing between legs gives additional bin strength. Bracing is simple to assemble and offers easy access to boot.
- Bin legs are formed from all-galvanized steel for superior fit, durability, and strength.
- Bin anchor system securely fastens the bin to the foundation and is designed to withstand winds up to 90 mph (145 kph).
- BROCK® field-proven GUARDIAN® Series Fans are designed for maximum in-bin aeration efficiency.
- The hopper’s discharge opening may be equipped with heavy-duty rack and pinion or roller unloading gates.
- Available options include a variety of components for bin boots and auger systems.
JS1000 trademark is not owned or licensed by CTB.